Sunday, March 27, 2011

...On the more positive side

I am happy to be back in Europe. My life is full of twists and turns, and I am thankful I'm never stuck in one place for too long. Every time I think of getting settled, I get swept up into a new, exciting adventure. As for the people I have had to let go of...They were just making room for new relationships with amazing people whom I can exchange valuable experiences with :) These are just life happenings that every young adult goes through during their metamorphosis. I am thankful for each and every experience, becasue it hones me, and makes me into a  sharper, more focused individual. I am striving to be the best I can be.

How do you feel about this? Are there similar experiences would you like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment