Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What, me...procrastinating?...Never!

...So While I am avoiding putting the finishing touches on the script I'm working on (that is due in only a few hours) I'm going to post a quick update.
First off, it's a BEAUTIFUL day in Prague, the sun is shining and I feel delicious.
Secondly, I am going to Amsterdam tomorrow! It will be my first official "Business Trip", so I get to be one of those people who answers "just here on buisiness" when the bartender hands me my drink and asks why Ive chosen Amsterdam to drown my sorrows. Not sure how I feel about this.
THIRDLY (and third times the charm sin't it?) I have made a VERY important decision...today...will be a hat day for me. yup. Slouchy grey hat I found on the floor in the mall, will be sitting atop my crown chakra today. (You can ewwww at me all you want, I smelt it, and it was CLEAN).

While sitting and proscrast...I mean  getting other things done, I decided to take an introspective peek at what my motivation is to wear a hat (Oh, theres the actor in me speaking!!)...I found that it's usually its due to a lack of adequate supplies to make my hair look deecent, a feeling the night before -yes about the hat...and/or feeling low energy in the morning -a hat makes me feel comfy and contained... It could also be due to the fact that I spend half of my exsistence in tundra like conditions and hats are a good way to keep warm.

In a non-permanent conclusion..Comfy hats ,and ikea show room escapades make me feel warm,fuzzy and content.

Due to the incredibly important decision I've made, I want to ask you, what motivates you to wear a hat?

Good god, look at the time, I have to go finish my real life stuff.

Lots of love,

Keari

No comments:

Post a Comment