Sunday, June 19, 2011

There's No Place Like Home, Theres No Place Like Home, There's No Pleace Like Home...

There's no Place like Home!
So, after a few months abroad again, I find myself sitting cozily nestled in my own familiar bed, Sipping a bee-pollen and berry smoothie and writing in my blog :)...Ahhhhhh Such a nice feeling.
I haven't really spent any quality time At home Since I was 17, when I flew the coop to go to Holland. From that time forward I've been known in my circles as a flighty Globe trotter, taking off to the next place at any available opportunity. True It was only around Europe and  Canada, However those years have been full of life experience and growth... (and not of Weed those of you thinking  Amsterdam).

I'm pretty happy t back back, Familiarity  is nice! (Never thought id say that) and I love being able to go shopping for (cute!) shoes, dresses etc under 10$ and  buy veggie items without having to pull my hair out looking for them...

Angelina Wrona,
an amazing Canaidna artist!
Check her out!
I've learned a lot, yet so Little in the time away. I'm so grateful for my epxeriences so far, and all of the people I've met, interacted with and the few I've been lucky enough to keep as friends. I would like to extend a heartfelt Thank you to everyone I've come across for being my teachers.  Some lessons have been deep and brought me clairty, and other have been as simple as teaching me how to chug a litre of beer in under 10 seconds (thanks Prague), but all of them have enriched my life just by being part of it.

SO Cheers! Love to you all and until the next blog....Dont be silly, wrap your willy (thanks to Rose for that nugget of wisdom)

No comments:

Post a Comment